We collect and generate various data points about you.
Data by which you are identified is termed as "Personal Data". Personal Data does not mean information that is freely available or accessible in public domain.
Your Privacy is of utmost importance to us and protection of your Personal Data is a key commitment for us.
We are also governed by the provisions of applicable law in India including the Information Technology Act 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 to maintain the privacy of your Personal Data.
- Personal Data. Personal Data we may collect from you are as under:
- Personal details (e.g. name, contact details including, residential address, date of birth, documents such as identity card / passport details / Aadhaar details / PAN / Voter ID / driving license, and/or education details) provided by you to us to avail various products/services from us.
- data regarding your usage of the services and history of the appointments made by or with you through the use of Services;
- Your insurance data (such as your insurance carrier and insurance plan);
- Your physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details
- medical records and history;
- Your details including transaction history, balances, payment details, for effecting transfer of monies through various payment channels provided by us.
- financial details (e.g. income, expenses, and/or credit history) needed as part of request for some of our products/services;
- images of documents/ photos required to avail any of our products/services.
- voice recordings of our conversations with our customer care agent/Practitioners with you to address your queries/grievances;
- employment details (e.g. occupation, positions held, employment history, salary and/or benefits) as part of our record retention for credit/various product evaluations or required under applicable law including Prevention of Money Laundering (Maintenance of Records) Rules, 2005
- specimen signature(s) for processing of your instructions received by us through our various payment and delivery channels;
- opinions provided by you to us by way of feedback or responses to surveys.
- Sharing of your Personal Data. Any Personal Data that we have access to shall never be shared without your consent. In various processes / submission of applications / availment of product/service offerings, we even seek your explicit consent to use / share your Personal Data. In our business and operational processes, we only share the data on a partial and "need-to-know" basis to designated personnel or partners or service providers. We will share your data with competent/ legal/statutory/regulatory agencies / authorities or partners/service providers acting on our behalf (as the case may be) in following cases:
- only for enabling the provision of the products/services availed by you, strictly on a "need to know" basis and subject to applicable laws;
- it is directed or required by legal/regulatory / statutory / governmental authorities under applicable laws/regulations though a legally obligated request;
- it is required by financial institutions to verify, mitigate or prevent fraud or to manage risk or recover funds in accordance with applicable laws/regulations.
- to facilitate the transactions or report on these transactions;
- to undertake research and analytics for offering or improving our products/services and their security and service quality;
- to check and process your applications submitted to us for products/services and/or instructions or requests received from you in respect of these products/services;
- to share with you, updates on changes to the products/services and their terms and conditions;
- to take up or investigate any complaints/claims/disputes;
- to respond to your queries or feedback submitted by you;
- to verify your identity for us to provide products/services to you;
- to carry credit checks, screenings or due diligence checks as lawfully required by us;
- to monitor and review products/services from time to time;
- to undertake financial/regulatory/management reporting, and create and maintain various risk management models;
- for conducting audits and for record keeping purposes;
- for selective offers and promotions.
Practitioner, Pharmacist & Medical Testing Laboratory
- As part of the registration as well as the application creation and submission process that is available to medical practitioner, pharmacist & medical testing laboratory on https://topmedz.com/, certain information, including Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information is collected from the Practitioners.
- Practitioners’ personally identifiable information, which they choose to provide to https://topmedz.com/, is used to help the Practitioners describe and identify themselves. This information is exclusively owned by https://topmedz.com/ You will be the owner of your information and you consent to https://topmedz.com/ collecting, using, processing and/or disclosing this information for the purposes hereinafter stated . https://topmedz.com/ may use such information for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. https://topmedz.com/ also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the Practitioner for the following purposes:
- Publishing such information on the Website.
- Contacting Practitioners for offering new products or services subject to the telephone number registered with the DNC Registry.
- Contacting Practitioners for taking product feedback.
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
- Analyzing anonymized practice information including financial, and inventory information for commercial use.
- The Practitioner information listed on Website is displayed when End-Users search for doctors on Website, and the Practitioner information listed on Website is used by End-Users to request for doctor appointments. Any personally identifiable information of the Practitioners listed on the Website is not generated by https://topmedz.com/ and is provided to https://topmedz.com/ by Practitioners who wish to enlist themselves on the Website, or is collected by https://topmedz.com/ from the public domain. https://topmedz.com/ displays such information on its Website on an as-is basis making no representation or warranty on the accuracy or completeness of the information. As such, we strongly encourage Practitioners to check the accuracy and completeness of their information from time to time, and inform us immediately of any discrepancies, changes or updates to such information. https://topmedz.com/ will, however, take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of this information.
- https://topmedz.com/ may also display information for Practitioners, pharmacist & medical testing laboratory who have not signed up or registered for the Services, provided that the Practitioners, pharmacist & medical testing laboratory have consented to https://topmedz.com/ collecting, processing and/or disclosing their information on the Website. Such Practitioners, pharmacist & medical testing laboratory are verified by https://topmedz.com/ or its associates, and https://topmedz.com/ makes every effort to capture accurate information for such Practitioners, pharmacist & medical testing laboratory. However, https://topmedz.com/ does not undertake any liability for any incorrect or incomplete information appearing on the Website for such Practitioners, pharmacist & medical testing laboratory.
- All information provided by medical practitioner, pharmacist & medical testing laboratory is exclusively owned by https://topmedz.com/. https://topmedz.com/ may use such information for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. https://topmedz.com/ also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the medical practitioner, pharmacist & medical testing laboratory for publishing such information on the Website, Contacting them for offering new products or services subject to the telephone number registered with the DNC Registry, contacting medical practitioner, pharmacist & medical testing laboratory for taking product feedback, analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility, analyzing anonymized practice information including financial, and inventory information for commercial use.
Purging of your Personal Data
- You may delete your account at any point of time by making such choice on this Website. With this we will no longer provide your data for external processing as mentioned above. However, we retain your Personal Data as long as the purpose for its usage exists, after which the same is disposed of by us except for any record retention required as per applicable law.
- The provisions of various laws require your transaction logs to be stored for longer periods post the deletion of an account. Further, in the event of the pendency of any legal/regulatory proceeding or receipt of any legal and/or regulatory direction to that effect, we may be required by the law of the land to retain your Personal Data for longer periods.
- CHILDREN'S AND MINOR'S PRIVACY https://topmedz.com/ strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission.
- Please note that a "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser.
- We may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
- No Personal Data will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided Personal Data, cookies may be tied to such information.
- Advertisements on the Website. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit this Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures. We take various steps and measures to protect the security of your Personal Data from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We use latest secure server layers encryption and access control on our systems. Our safety and security processes are audited by a third-party cyber security audit agency from time to time.
- Choice/Opt-Out. We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from all our lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe
- Grievance Officer. In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below. You may contact us on any aspect of this policy or for any discrepancies/grievances with respect to your Personal Data, by writing to our grievance officer at email@example.com